Friday, August 1, 2008

It just hits you

It is crazy hot out today. I walked out of the house and it feels like I am in a different country. I believe we hit a high of 102 degrees. It is days like today that I am so thankful to have installed central air. I could not imagine my life without it. Parker finished off his basketball camp today. He did well and had fun learning new things and meeting new friends. Owen and I just hung out with Ellah in the morning. He loves that little girl. It will be cute to see if they date in high school. We ran into some old friends at the Apex today and hopefully worked out a time for everyone to get together. It has been a very busy summer.

We registered Parker at school today. We saw a lot of his friends from Kindergarten, and some new kids that will be going to school with him next year. He was excited to go back and kept wanting to talk to the librarian??!! He must really like her.

A pet peeve of mine.... I love my husband.... but please when you run out of deodorant... TELL ME... I promise I will buy you more. I am sick of you using mine. Do you really want to go to work smelling like fresh apples??? or even better baby powder??? Just a little note, phone call, text message, anything that you are running low. I will make it my #1 priority. Anything is better than finding a long hair on my deodorant. =(

Now that I got that off my chest... I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: