Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am a CHICK MAGNET

I have been keeping this information to myself for awhile now, but it is driving me nuts!


With being so busy running kids everywhere and being so focused on the family (no reference to the church PLEASE), myself has been lacking. I have felt grumpy and stressed. In January I made a choice to try to be nicer to people around me. Well it didn't really work out so well. I was too busy and neglected a lot of things I should have been paying more attention too. This last 2 months I have been making an effort to smile more, talk to new people, go out of my way to be nice, and being a great mom and wife. I have been enjoying this "new outlook" on life and things in general. I have always disliked those happy Miss Susie Sunshine people. Maybe, there is something to be said about them. Maybe they are just making the effort to make the world a better place?!! So, back to my effort. In the last month I have been asked for a date by 3, yes THREE, lesbians. Let me clear something up. I have gay friends, I love my gay friends, but there are certain things that I personally cannot perform. I think women rock! We are awesome people, loving, caring, compassionate and very decent people. But, I'm not gay. I love men (one man more than the rest). Now, I am going to be all over James to replace that ring that was stolen from me many years ago. Maybe I could make one out of tinfoil for now??!! Just Kidding!


Just venting. I think it is kinda funny! I saw this shirt today that I wanted to buy. I think I will pass, it might make this problem much worse than it already is. Let me know what you think! You can put your comments up on here too guys, it is much easier than the emails I get. It might save you time too!!!


No comments: