Thursday, August 7, 2008

Naughty Owen



Yesterday after our picnic, Parker went to karate with James and I came home with Owen. Lisa and Fernando were at the Rockies game with their baseball team (it was rained out though), so the house was really quiet. It was raining very hard outside. It has been so dry here lately that the gutters were filled with water. I had the idea to get some boats and float them down the gutters. Owen and I were soaked! We were splashing and chasing the boats. It was so much fun! I think our neighbors thought we were crazy. We came in and the first thing off of Owen was his pants, my boy is a nudist! I sat down for a quick second to check email and talk to my mom. I could hear Owen going back and forth to the fridge, but really didn't pay much attention to it. Then it hit me! Owen was taking out Parker's banana split cupcakes out, the ones that Parker and dad had spent all night baking the night before. So, I ran to the kitchen and here is what I found. Can you tell what Owen's favorite part of the cupcake is?? I did manage to save one, minus the cherry that was on top, but at least it still had some icing on it!


To answer the question from yesterday, Christine kept saying I would rather break the CD than listen to it again... Break it Break it... so I did. Then we sat there in shock. I couldn't believe that I did that! Neither could Christine. She was so mad! I ended up paying her for the CD but felt really bad and embarrassed. I think I was scared of what her parents would say too! I am proud enough to say I learned my lesson. That was not the most embarrassing moment I've had in my teenage years, as I am sure many of you know, but it was a low moment! I still am amazed that I remember it like it was yesterday.

Have a great day!

No comments: