Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Tremendous Tuba


Today has been all that I had hoped it would be. Owen had school. They had a sensory table filled with dirt and earth worms... REAL EARTH WORMS! Owen did not pick them up, but he would touch them. It was so cute, he kept saying "Goodbye Mister Worm" the whole way home from school.

Cindy, thanks for a great breakfast (I'm still full - no need for lunch today!). I enjoy the tradition of good food and great conversation. I am excited for it to continue on when the boys are at Happy Valley.

While driving out to breakfast Parker saw the Arvada West High School band practicing. He so wants to play the tuba. He saw the Tuba's and his face lit up. He didn't say much about it this morning. After Owen went down for his nap Parker started to draw some pictures. He came to me and said "Look mom, it is my tremendous tuba that I am going to learn how to play". I need to look into some sort of lessons for him. James wants me to steer him in the direction of guitar, or drums... something "cool". I personally say if my son wants to be a band geek... BRING IT ON! He is so dramatic and talented. I think he would make a great tuba player.

Anyone know where I can get tuba lessons?? ha ha

No comments: