Thursday, July 31, 2008

My sons obsession.... help...



All of you know that Owen loves to skate. We all went yesterday to the rink with our friend Truman from across the street. We took a little video and added a little flair... here is what we came up with. Parker is doing well for his second time on hockey skates. He is having fun trying to keep up with Owen.





Parker is almost done with his basketball camp. He is doing really well, having fun and making friends.

I caved and went to my "happy place" today. They were having their semi-annual toy clearence at 75% off. I bought some legos and toys for Christmas. I was in such a rush I never got a chance to get my Starbucks =(

Lisa has a friend spending the night tonight... wish me luck!!! Girls chatting all night. I am VERY happy to have boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is he not wearing a Senator's jersey?!

I can't believe he skates so well for a 3yrs old... must be his Canadian roots.