Monday, August 11, 2008

Our night at Try Hockey

It was a long night, but the boys had a blast. I think Owen reached his goal of being a "stinky hockey player", he was so smelly afterwards. He skated for 2 hours and was so tired. Parker had so much fun too! He said he wants to play hockey everyday! I wonder if he is trying to keep up with Owen??!!?? Parker is going to take a break from karate. I think he is tired of going 4 times a week and doing the same thing over and over again. I was hoping he would get his brown belt then move onto his black.... but I need to let him make his own choices in activities. It is very hard for me to let him take a break. I would love for him to finish everything he starts, but I need to honor his feelings and let him try something new. We are starting baseball in September, then we might try hockey... I'm just not sure about it.

Here is a little video of the evening. Parker is the big guy in the black and Owen is the little demon in the Canadiens jersey. He was causing trouble on the ice... but it was very funny!

No comments: