Monday, August 4, 2008

Jealous....

Okay I am a little jealous of all you guys up north that have a holiday today! I would love to have my husband home today and just hang out doing family things. In the US it is work work work.... No long weekends once a month in the summertime... No boxing day (the 26Th of December) off... and then there is Easter. We cannot mix government and god, so we work then too! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves! I heard from a friend of mine here in Colorado that just got back from Ottawa. She said that it is wonderful up there. I think we are on day 22 (or something like that) of 90 degrees or above. UGHHH

We are heading to the pool with a lot of good friends, I think I invited around 10 =) , then to karate, then hopefully it won't rain so we can grill some chicken. Owen didn't fight me today on his nap. He must have been tired after his gymnastics class! All the kids are registered for school, minus Asia, hers is tomorrow. So we are all set. I actually fell asleep last night before midnight. WOW! Most know that I love to sleep... so this 3 or 4 hours stuff was not working well for me. James would have to say I have just been very bitchy lately. Let's hope for another good night tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ottawa weather sucks! We almost beat a record for snowfall and I swear we are going to beat the record for rain. It is rolling thunderstorms the last couple of weeks - what's up with that!

I saw that Denver has been ridiculously hot these days so I'm glad you got central air. Great timing. Probably makes the kids less annoyed.