Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Much better


After only a few hours of sleep, and a nice relaxing day I am feeling much better. Thank you Andrea for the encouraging message. I think sometimes it takes another foster parent to help turn the other out of the rut they are in. I sometimes feel that people really don't understand unless they are in up to their ears as well.

Parker is doing well at basketball camp. He wants to bake cookies for all of his teachers. He is so not a sport kid. I think he will be in the band or something dramatic. He keeps telling me he wants to play the Tuba. I can so picture him doing that!

Owen has had a better day listening. He is really challenging my parenting skills. He is a very strong willed and active little boy. I think if he was my first, he would have been my only! I would have no energy to have another one. I do admire his determination and strength. He reminds me a lot of myself. When I put my mind to it, I can do anything!

Lisa and Fernando had their big meeting toady about the transition home. They should be moving on in a month. Then I will only have Asia.... It will be really quiet then.

One quick question. I am looking for a hairstyle for Owen. I love his long hair... but I need something new. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Here is a picture of him a few days ago. Please keep in mind his hair is STRAIGHT and it hasn't grown in on the back of his neck all the way yet ( and he is already 3!!??).

No comments: