Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a fun day!

I slept in until 9 today!!! It felt awesome! I don't think I have slept in that late in quiet some time. Parker had Karate in the morning and Owen was playing hockey in the driveway. We all had lunch at Smash burger. That place is yummy. I would hate to count all the calories in the food though... but well worth it.

We all went skating at the YMCA in Lafayette today. Owen enjoyed the change of scenery from his usual rink. James actually put on his skates for the first time in 3 years. It was fun!!! He was racing with Lisa and Fernando. I think Parker was getting a little jealous. We ended up stopping at the hockey store on the way home. Owen got his first hockey stick. He was thrilled. Parker wanted his own skates and we caved in and got them. Let's see if he can actually skate on them.... ughhh!

So I still can't find my charger for my camera. I might need to go and get a new one. I am going to bathe the boys and put them to bed. I need some quiet time.

No comments: