Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bunco Night

I'm back from another fun night at Bunco with the girls. We didn't have enough people to play, but we sure had fun. Thanks Shelly for being such a wonderful host. As always the food was wonderful, no need to eat dinner before heading to your house! The conversation was great. It is nice to get a mix of people and see every one's perspective on things. I hope the brownie with the "white creamy filling" goes over well. I would like to hear an update on that one! Sitting here I realized that I should have taken you up on your offer to bring home that delicious banana bread! You need to teach me how to bake... I am really lacking in that department.

BTW: I am not sure if I mentioned this to you.... Shelly you looked awesome tonight! I loved your hair!

I got home around 9 ish... to my sitter who put all but one of the 6 to bed. Of course my little, sweet, devilish Owen was smiling at me as I walked in the door. Alissa did a great job! It pays to have 5 brothers and sisters. What a talent she has with the kids. Thanks for laying in our bed and trying to get Owen to sleep Derek. It never works... but you gave it a good try. Tomorrow is back to the same. I feel spoiled getting to spend so much time with my friends lately. It has been really nice. Twice in one week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here to help you out Shelly! Let me know when and where... if it involves chocolate I am THERE! Jane

(pasting your email note in here!)

I just read your blog and want to thank you again for the great compliments! I tried to comment on your blog from my Blackberry but can't figure it out. So here's the deal - I will teach you how to bake that banana bread if you will teach me how to navigate blogs! ;)