Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Avs Game



Jack the Zamboni



The other Zamboni named...??? Owen loves "boni's" so this was fun to see two at the same time!







We had such a fun time!

I want to thank Brady for the AWESOME seats. Parker is going to bake you some yummy cookies!!! We were so close that the kids (we took all 6 of them) were scared when the players hit the glass! We were in section 122 row 5, in seats 17, 16, 15 etc.. right by the blue line!

Parker and Owen were up dancing and cheering. Parker told me he was a little scared to play hockey now. When I asked him why, he told me he didn't want to get hit like the "big hockey players". We explained that they will not hit like that during his hockey season. That made him feel much better.

Owen, on the other hand, kept asking when he would see blood. He wanted to see a bloody hockey fight. There was one fight, but no blood. I think Owen was rather disappointed. Should I be worried about this?? He had fun watching the goalie and saw up close two goals. After watching all of the hockey players "skate fast and skate fast backwards" he told me he is going to work hard so that he can skate with them. He has big dreams!!!

Here are some pictures from the game! I would have taken more my the battery died in my camera. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so adorable and I love the picture with Owen scrunching his nose - too cute!!