Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Break... Vomit.... More Vomit... & the Pumpkin Patch




We found a potty in the middle of the pumpkin patch... who would forget a potty???


James found a good one... he loves to carve them!



The boys looking for the perfect "little" pumpkin for Owen. Our rule is that you have to be able to carry it to the car yourself.









What a fall break it was. We had three days off of school to enjoy the kids. I had such great plans... the museum, skating, swimming... On the first day Parker threw up all day. On the second day we got out for a little, but then Owen was complaining he was sick... then the vomit came again. On the third day of our Halloween party, one for ourselves and one for the kids at the YMCA Owen was puking all day "JOY"!!! That night Brendyn decided to join him. Later that night... James was feeling a little jealous that everyone was throwing up that he decided to start as well. I was feeling pretty lucky that I didn't receive the "gift of vomit", but on Sunday morning the gift was given to me as well as Daniel. James and I were both sick and praying for death. My lower back and sides still hurt today. How on earth do the kids run around and play with this is beyond me. We took all of Sunday off, lounged around and did nothing, feeling like crap. We are all much better today. We took a trip to the pumpkin patch, saw some animals and played in the hay. It was fun! Now I need to catch up on laundry... if I miss a couple days... I am catching up for what seems like weeks!!!

This week should be fun.

Lots of Halloween activities and candy!!!

No comments: